So., 24. Okt.|
Dispute Avoidance - Your options for the early resolution of commercial disputes
Zeit & Ort
24. Okt. 2021, 18:00 – 19:00
Über die Veranstaltung
Kindly fill up the Registration form by clicking below 🔽
About the Speaker:
Mr. Paul Sills FCIArb, FAMINZ (Arb/Med), IAM, FRI, FPD, FHKIArb, FMIArb, LLB (Hons)
· Paul is a barrister with 26 years’ conflict resolution experience
· Paul is an independent mediator and arbitrator now based in London working with Arbitra International
· Paul spent 2 years as the CEO of an international superyacht construction business.
· In 2020 Paul was awarded the Mediator of the Year award at the annual New Zealand Law Awards and was awarded the Prime Disputes (London) leadership award for equality and diversity in dispute resolution.
· In 2021 Paul was nominated as one of the top 25 most influential lawyers in New Zealand and was in October 2021 awarded a Lexology Client Care leadership award for mediation.
Note: E-Certificate will be provided to participants who will fill the attendance form at the end of the session.
Date and Timings
The Webinar will be conducted on 24th October, 2021.
6 PM IST | 01:30 PM BST
Kindly note there is no registration fee for the webinar.