Di., 06. Sept.|
International Webinar on Interim relief in International Arbitration
6th September 2022 | Registration Open now
Zeit & Ort
06. Sept. 2022, 18:30 – 19:30 GMT+5:30
Über die Veranstaltung
𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 - https://forms.gle/cyVwHbDa8NvtLDSR6
𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫
- Uliana is a partner leading the International Arbitration Practice at PCB Byrne LLP based in London. She has acted as counsel in international commercial and investment treaty arbitrations, including under ICSID, UNCITRAL, LCIA, ICC and SIAC Rules, as well as in ad hoc arbitrations emanating from the CIS region, Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
- Uliana is admitted as a Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales and is also a Russian qualified lawyer having worked for global law firms in Moscow and London. She regularly represents States, individuals, family businesses and multinational corporations in cross-border disputes involving issues under both common and civil law.
- In addition to her practice, Uliana is a Teaching Fellow on the international arbitration LLM programme at Queen Mary University of London and a Professor at Pericles Law Centre where she teaches international commercial arbitration.
1. E-certificates will be provided.
2. The session will be hosted through WebinarJam
𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 🗓
The webinar will be conducted on 6th September 2022
6:30 pm IST | 1 pm GMT
Kindly note there is no registration fee for the webinar.
For any query mail us: